Organic Anti Aging Derma Roller Serum 100mlRegular price $93
Anti Aging Skin Serum
This is 4 x 25ml Organic anti aging serum bottles...
This quality organic serum allows you to achieve youthful skin naturally and easily at home. Brought to you by White Lotus the Organic Anti Aging serum contains 100% organic ingredients. It is soil association approved organic and is certified by the Vegan society.
The Anti Aging serum is crafted from three proven anti aging herbs in organic green tea oil. You will never find a single preservative, sulphate, paraben or other synthetic ingredient in the White Lotus serums.
Used for thousands of years in the Far East the ingredients in this serum have been scientifically shown to –
• Induce the body’s own natural collagen (1)
• Prevent degradation of existing collagen (2)
• Regenerate skin cells (3)
• Repair UV damage (4)
• Protect against future UV damage (4)
• Deliver high quantities of natural anti-oxidants (2)
The Anti Aging serum is ideal to use with skin needling because –
1. It can enhance the derma roller’s ability to induct collagen
2. It can reduce the dryness and photo-sensitivity caused by skin needling
ABOUT WHITE LOTUS
Expert Dermaroller Advisor to the UK’s LARGEST Beauty Association
Products developed by the author of the INTERNATIONAL Bestseller ‘Holistic Microneedling’
UNIQUE techniques repeatedly demonstrated on National Television
The organic Anti Aging serum is also the best skin serum to be used as an organic moisturiser in any skin care routine.
If you are planning to use the anti aging serum with the Lotus Roller you may also be interested in the dermaroller kit and the Deluxe Anti Aging Pack.
The organic Anti Aging serum by White Lotus is the pinnacle of organic skin care!
1. Cho, S., Won, C. H., Lee, D. H., Lee, M. J., Lee, S., So, S.H... & Chung, J. H. J. (2009). Red ginseng root extract mixed with Torilus fructus and Corni fructus improves facial wrinkles and increases type I procollagen synthesis in human skin: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Med Food. Dec, 12(6), 1252-1259.
2. Thring, T. S., Hili, P. & Naughton, D. P. (2009). Anti-collagenase, anti-elastase and anti-oxidant activities of extracts from 21 plants. BMC Complement Altern Med. Aug 4, 9, 27.
3. Medical College Of Georgia. (2003, April 25). Green Tea Linked To Skin Cell Rejuvenation. ScienceDaily. Retrieved May 25, 2016
4. Elmets, C. A., Singh, D., Tubesing, K., Matsui, M., Katiyar, S. & Mukhtar, H. (2001). Cutaneous photoprotection from ultraviolet injury by green tea polyphenols. J Am Acad Dermatol. Mar, 44(3), 425-432.