Anti Aging Silk Eye Masks
When it’s time for bed, you can look forward to the soft elegant feel of pure silk against the delicate skin around your eyes whilst at the same time keeping those unwanted eye wrinkles at bay.
Research has shown that silk proteins can not only reduce moisture loss around the eyes but can actually help regenerate skin! (1,2).
White Lotus crafts the holistic silk eye mask from 100% pure mulberry silk. It is 19 momme making it durable and unlike other fabrics, it will stop moisture escaping from the delicate parts of the skin around your eyes resulting in a fresh, wrinkle-free look every morning.
This is the ideal eye mask for a beautiful sleep.
Key Features of the White Lotus Anti Aging Silk Eye Mask
- 100% Pure Mulberry silk 19 momme
- Gently caresses the delicate skin around the eyes for a good nights sleep
- Keeps moisture trapped inside the skin where it should be reducing wrinkles
- Soft and comfortable to wear
- Genuine silk on both sides for better breathability
The Mask effectively blocks out light for your comfort and washes well up to 30C. Everyone should add a silk eye mask in their bedroom, for luxury, comfort and anti aging!
This is a great gift to compliment the person who has everything. It is also useful to have a anti aging eye mask in your suitcase when travelling or if you are having a spa treatment.
Available in Black, White, Navy Blue or Pearl Grey
White Lotus use only 'peace' silk which means that the worms are not killed during the harvesting process. They instead go on to become moths, mate lay eggs and begin the sustainable process again.
Who are White Lotus?
“We do one simple thing, for 20 years we have distilled the ancient beauty secrets of the far east to create timeless modern beauty rituals”
1. Sugihara, A., Sugiura, K., Morita, H., et al. (2000). Promotive Effects of a Silk Film on Epidermal Recovery from Full-Thickness Skin Wounds. Experimental Biological Medicine (Maywood). Vol 225, no1, 58-64.
2. Voegeli R, Meier J and Blust R. Sericin silk protein: unique structure and properties. Cosmetics and toiletries. 1993;108:101-108.